tempsolboemu Admin replied

293 weeks ago

A Baloo Switcheroo 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Professor O'Bowens gives Baloo and Kit the idol of the Spirit Switcher with instructions to never look at it during a thunderstorm. They do just that and end up switching bodies!
'Talespin' has always been a show dear to my heart. One of those favourites from a young age that holds up really well, and is even more entertaining through adult eyes from appreciating the writing and stories even more. <br/><br/>Have been on a roll reviewing individual episodes for certain shows, animated, non-animated and ofmany genrespossible (manypart of certain quests), and decided to do it with 'Talespin' and some others. Something that,expected and hoped, has proven to be a more than worthwhile project and experience. "A Baloo Switcheroo" is wonderful and another one of my favourites. <br/><br/>The animation is very colourful and atmosphericalways. The music matches what is going on perfectly and it is impossible to forget or resist the theme song, one of the catchiest for anything Disney and ever.<br/><br/>Writing is witty, very funny without being too silly and thought-probing without being complicated. Things don't get too childish and it is all easy to follow. The story is hugely compelling and lively in pace without being rushed, and executes a nice idea imaginatively with a bucket-load of action and adventure. <br/><br/>Baloo is a fun and likeable lead character and Don Karnage proves why he is one of my favourite 'Talespin' recurring characters. Rebecca is charming and suitably shrewd and ambitious without it going overboard that it grates. Kit is neither cutesy or bratty, actually very appealing, and his chemistry with Baloo has not in any way lost its heart.<br/><br/>Voice acting is terrific, Ed Gilbert being a spirited Baloo. Top honours go to Jim Cummingsthe ever ruthless Don Karnage.<br/><br/>Overall, wonderful. 9/10 Bethany Cox

Cowboy Bebop download movie freeVictor full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pFreak Out full movie with english subtitles online downloadNor the Moon by Night full movie in hindi 1080p downloadthe A Bridge Too Close: Part I downloadThe Pod full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Growing Pains Movie torrentCodename: Jackal movie in hindi dubbed downloaddownload Pumpkin ScissorsSasayaku Ko-akuma PikoDebimon hd full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by tempsolboemu
Please log in to post a reply.